Online Record Access
Mower County Real Estate Records Online Disclaimer
The information provided in RecordEASE reflect the information maintained by the Mower County Recorder's Office. This information is being provided online as a public service. Neither Mower County, Minnesota, nor any agency, officer, or employee of Mower County warrants the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information published on this website, nor endorses any content, viewpoints, products, or services linked from this website, and shall not be held liable for any losses caused by reliance on the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of such information. Portions of such information may be incorrect or not current. Any person or entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk.
What Online Records Can Be Accessed in Mower County
- Abstract Grantor/Grantee indexes starting 1957.
- Images of Abstract Real Estate documents start January 3, 1930.
- Torrens Grantor/Grantee indexes starting January 1992.Images starting from 1991.
- Indexing for state and federal tax liens and releases from January 1, 1996; electronic images are available from January 2, 2012 For previous years, contact the Recorder's Office for copies.
How Online Records Can Be Accessed
- RecordEASE website access: This is a fee-based site and is available 24 hours per day.
- The Recorders Office also has put together a list of helpful hints (PDF) to assist users with the software.
- The RecordEASE Web Subscription Agreement (PDF) must be completed and returned to the Mower County Recorders Office to set up account for monthly subscriber access.
- RecordEASE Web Subscription Monthly Payment
- Attention: Point&Pay and Echeck Customers:
- Convenience Fee: 2.5% with a $1.50 minimum
- Echecks up to $10,000: $1.50 Convenience Fee
- Echecks over $10,000: $10 Convenience Fee
Please note: The above services are in addition to in-office searches and document retrievals performed in the Recorder's Office, not replacements.