Where to register:
Mower County Government Center
201 1st Street NE
Austin, MN 55912
Register at the polls
Go to the MNvotes.org website for registration requirements and a list of documents you can use as proof of residence on election day.
Check to see if you’re registered
Go to the MNvotes.org website to find out if you are registered to vote at your current address.
Vote from Military or Abroad
Eligibility to Vote
You are eligible to vote in Minnesota if you are:
- At least 18 years or older
- A citizen of the United States
- A resident of Minnesota for at least 20 days before Election Day
- Have the right to vote because, if you have been convicted of a felony, your felony sentence has expired (been completed) or you have discharged from your sentence
- Are not under a guardianship in which the court order revokes the right to vote
- Are not legally incompetent
Time off Work to Vote
Every employee who is eligible to vote in an election has the right to be absent from work for the purpose of voting during the morning of the day of that election, without penalty or deduction from salary or wages because of the absence.