Highway Department

County 19 Construction!

CIR projects are underway.  County 19 will be open to traffic but under construction between CSAH 46 and State Line Road.  Keep an eye out for flaggers, and be prepared for delays.  

Co 46 Update

Final box culvert work will begin 8/14/2023.  Updated traffic map below:


2023-2027 Capitol Improvement Plan (Mower County Bridges)

View the presentation pdf as given by Michal Hanson to the Board of Commissioners 3/7/2023

Bridge 50524, on CSAH 2 east of the Village of Lansing, is now open for legal loads – no oversize/overweight permits will be issued to cross the bridge at this time.

For More Information, Please Contact:

Michal J. Hanson, Mower County Public Works Director



  1. Highway Permits
  2. Maps and Routes
  3. Construction Projects
  4. x